The fifth largest metropolitan city of India house a great lot to
keep the tourists occupied. The city features a great number of
attractions and activities where one can have a good of his or her time.
There are places to visit, museums, parks, gardens, monuments,
sanctuaries, etc., etc.
- One can always have a good start by exploring the popular
attractions in the city. This includes visiting places like
Charminar, Golconda Fort, and Falaknuma Palace. Once around these
monuments keep a close eye on the structure building as well the
notions it carry to the people living here.
- There are some wonderful museums located in the city and the
collection is just great. Try visiting one of these places and you
will feel yourself close to ancient arts and culture.
- Hyderabad is being much talked about these days, most of the
times in backdrop of technological advancement. Once you are
grounded have a look around at Hitech city.
- The shopping malls are great here. One can sneak around, spend a
good time window shopping and may be get a magic wand or some
- There are many amusement parks and it is not a bad idea to catch
something crazy going on. One always has a lead at these places.
- The food here is really good. Have a bite at some of the popular
restaurants in the city.
- A little adventure can lift up the spirits at various parks and
sanctuaries located in the city.
- Nightlife is a little restricted but one can utilize a good time
at theatres, dance floors or pubs.