Do's & Don'ts
People to a good degree are usually fond of visiting
places and when the catch is something like Hyderabad city it is hard to
resist. Those who travel, not necessarily to Hyderabad, often develop a
trait or say acquire an art to cope up with new places and also get the
best of it. Both the assertions hold true and have been proved by the
growing number of tourists visiting the city. What exactly lies at the
place may be specified but there is a general agreement of the
encounters and experiences from that place. The people who reach the
place and get the best from it are indeed be rich in advice. From an
insider's point of view, things one should do and things one should
generally avoid while travelling to the place have been en numbered and
- Before moving in to the place double check out the arrangements.
Provided you have enough in your coffers you do not need to carry
much. Almost everything that you would probably require is available
in the city.
- For long distance travel, railways and airlines provide their
services. Do check out the flight and train schedules before hand.
- There is nothing to worry about your health as facilities are
ample and vulnerability to any kind of epidemic is very low. Still
it is advisable to keep a first aid kit with you.
- Once you are in check out the popular attractions. You may
probably land in what is called Old City or 'Sheher'. The place has
been the seat of the capital in the past and still houses some of
the oldest trading companies and merchants of pearls, for which the
city has earned a great reputation.
- Do not, I repeat, do not forget to visit the Hitech City. You may
get an inspiration, if nothing else.
- Popular food, more precisely Hyderabadi Biryani, is delicious
and it really fills something. All you need to do is feel a little
hungry and step in to a restaurant.
- There are discotheques and bars at many places to fill in the
darkness of the night.
- Mess up with the touts and always rely on credible agencies.
- Start shooting people, I mean with camera, as if you have
license. Ask for permission and make it a note at sacred places.
- Make any kind of damage to public property, monuments or any